Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is great for large parties or get together's. Blends of fruit are tasty.
- 1 (1 gallon) bottle cranberry-apple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 1⁄2 ounces lemonade concentrate or 4 1⁄2 ounces orange juice concentrate
- pineapple rings (optional) or pineapple tidbits (optional)
- fresh cranberries (optional)
- mint (optional)
- Combine cranberry-apple and pineapple juices in a large container or punch bowl.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate.
- Garnish glasses with pineapple, cranberries and/ or mint if desired.