Recipe by Sue Lau
Great for the autumn and holiday gatherings.
Top Review by Ransomed by Fire
I made this a few years ago for a baby/bridal shower (can't remember which one) after trying out something like seven punch recipes in small quantities. This one won by far. It is an awesome punch and will be my go-to punch (besides sherbert-based ones) for years to come. Thank you!
- 48 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 32 ounces ginger ale
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cranberry juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and sugar, stirring until concentrates and sugar are dissolved well.
- Add the 32 ounces of ginger ale and enough water to make 1 gallon of punch.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices, if desired.