Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful fall muffin from the Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries or 1 cup frozen cranberries
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin, mix well.
- Combine flour, spice, soda, and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the center and pour pumpkin mixture into well.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moist. Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. I start checking for doneness around 20 minutes.
This is a perfect pumkin muffin. They are best tasting muffins They are versitle and moist. I added raisins, and pecans and they turned out perfectly scrumptous. I am saving this one!
We enjoyed these muffins a lot and will be making them again! I used cranraisins instead of fresh or frozen cranberries, hard to find in the stores. Very nice muffin with great flavor and will be wonderful around the holidays with fresh cranberries. Thank you hon for a new family favorite!
Wonderful! Didn't have pumpkin pie spice, but looked up the ratio of spices online. 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/8 tsp. allspice, 1/8 tsp. nutmeg. Really enjoyed them. Made them again for friends, but tripled the recipe. It didn't quite work, but I didn't do it quite right, ran out of cinnamon so they were heavier on ginger, I felt they were too greasy. Everyone else said these tasted better.