- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries or 1 cup frozen cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin, mix well.
- Combine flour, spice, soda, and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the center and pour pumpkin mixture into well.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moist. Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. I start checking for doneness around 20 minutes.