4 hrs 35 mins
I found this recipe in a woman's work magazine last year - I've made it 3 times and every time it's a winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce, stirred
- whipped cream
- sugared cranberries (optional)
- 1position racks in center and lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 9"x3" springform pan with cooking spray. In food processor process cookies and walnuts until finely ground; stir in butter.
- 2press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1" up side of pan. Bake 8 minutes or until set; cool.
- 3Place roasting pan on lower oven rack; fill halfway with water. At medium-high speed beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy, 3 minutes. At low speed beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in sour cream, flour and vanilla. At medium speed beat 2 minutes.
- 4Pour half of batter into crust. bake 40 minutes or until center jiggles slightly when pan is shaken. Meanwhile, at low speed beat pumpkin, cinnamon an ginger into remaining batter. Spread cranberry sauce over hot cheesecake layer, leaving 1/2" border. Top with pumpkin batter. Batter will almost come up to top edge of pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until center jiggles slightly when pan is shaken. Turn oven off; let cake stand in oven with door closed 20 minutes. Run knife around edge to loosen. Cool. Cover; refrigerate overnight. If desired, transfer whipped cream to pastry bag fitter with large star tip; pipe onto cake. garnish with cranberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.6
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.8 mg
- Sodium 290.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g