1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Pumpkin Bread Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
By Dave Rowland, Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa I can't pass this recipe up as it has cranberries in it. Hope to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook's Note: Day-old biscuits or croissants are best for this recipe.
- 2You will need enough to fill a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4In a mixing bowl, blend all ingredients, except for bread and cranberries.
- 5Fill a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with bread cubes.
- 6Sprinkle cranberries over bread cubes.
- 7Pour custard mixture over bread cubes, making sure that all cubes are submerged (push cubes down if necessary).
- 8Bake for about 1 hour, or until pudding is set.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 270.7 mg
- Sodium 760.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 21.0 g