1/2 Photos of Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Fresh homemade pumpkin cranberry bread. There is nothing like it fresh from the oven and smothered in butter. Try using all fresh ingredients for a truly divine taste, but if you don’t have the time, canned will do fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups pumpkin puree (fresh is best but if you don't have time you can use canned pumpkin, but make sure it's NOT the pump)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh cranberries or 4 cups frozen cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In bowl combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, and oil; mix well.
- 3Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Divide the dough into 2 greased 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- 5Bake 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3819.0
- Calories from Fat 1104
- Total Fat 122.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 2574.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 649.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.7 g
- Sugars 410.8 g
- Protein 43.8 g