Fresh homemade pumpkin cranberry bread. There is nothing like it fresh from the oven and smothered in butter. Try using all fresh ingredients for a truly divine taste, but if you don’t have the time, canned will do fine.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups pumpkin puree (fresh is best but if you don't have time you can use canned pumpkin, but make sure it's NOT the pump)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh cranberries or 4 cups frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, and oil; mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 2 greased 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Bake 50 minutes.