Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Submitted by: Muriel Merbach, as published in "A Taste of Melody", a Music Parents Cookbook.
- Sift together sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Add milk and cranberries.
- Pour into a shallow pan, 7 1/2 x 11 inch.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- SAUCE: Mix all ingredients together and cook in a double boiler for 10 minutes.
- Pour hot sauce over slices of pudding as you serve it.
- Serve hot.
I'm always happy trying out new recipes that include cranberries, & this was right up my alley ~ Very nice tasting pudding, & a distinct pleasure serving it for company! Absolutely delicious with this cream sauce! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my theme, You Call It Pudding, I Call It Delicious!, in the current My 3 Chefs event]