Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Had to defrost the freezer and found a package of cranberries. The day before I had found this recipe in an old cookbook. So why not try it? Served it with some ice-cream, yummy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup light molasses
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 2 cups cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Sift flour, soda and salt together.
- Mix water and molasses and add to sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour mixture in the prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or slightly cooled.