Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm not sure where I found it, but have used this to stuff our holiday turkey for over 30 years. It may have been on a Pepperidge Farm Stuffing package.
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 dash pepper, generous dash
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries (or frozen)
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Mix broth, pepper, celery, cranberries and onion in a saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add stuffing and mix lightly.
- Note: I use this to stuff the turkey, or it can be prepared in a casserole dish, covered and placed in the oven for about 45 minutes at about 375°F It can also probably be prepared in a crock pot. There is never enough of this left over to suit me!