Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Great for the Slow Cooker
Make and share this Cranberry Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce (Jellied or Berry)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Place onion soup mix in slow cooker.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Top with cranberry sauce.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast & set aside.
- Set slow cooker to high.
- Add butter and flour & whisk together to make gravy.