1/3 Photos of Cranberry Port Sauce
I love port after dinner, and I love to cook dried fruit with it. This recipe is perfect with the dried berries and the combo of dried and fresh is delicious. in this photo i used dried cherries and golden raisins instead of the dried cranberries, very colorful and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring port and cinnamon stick to boil in a saucepan.
- 2Reduce heat to medium, add dried cranberries and cook 3-5 minutes.
- 3Add fresh berries, water, sugar.
- 4Bring back to boil until sugar dissolves, then lower to simmer, cover and cook 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Discard cinnamon stick and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Port Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1049 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 74.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g