Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Very tasty, very simple to make crockpot pork tenderloins. I used orange juice when making mine since I love the combination of cranberry and orange. Onions, carrots and potatoes can be added to make a more complete meal. Cooking time varies on whether you cook on high or low temp.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry jelly
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Mix cranberry jelly, juice, mustard, and brown sugar together to form a sauce.
- Place pork tenderloins in slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hrs, or high 4-5 hours.
This is a really good and easy recipe for the slow cooker. I had 2 3/4 lb of pork tenderloin which I seasoned with salt & pepper and a turkey rub. I put sliced carrots, a parsnip and a small sliced onion on the bottom of crock then the pork (whole) on top. I mixed 1 can of whole canberry sauce, the orange juce and rest of ingredients on top and cooked for 1 hr on high and 6 hrs on low. It was so tender and delicious. Thank you for posting.