Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sunset Nov 2007. I would serve this with a wild rice pilaf and green vegetable.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper; brown lightly all over, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a foil-lined 9- by 13-in. baking pan. Add remaining 1 tablespoons oil to frying pan, reduce heat to medium, and add onion.
- Cook, stirring, until softened, 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute, then pour in chicken broth, cranberry sauce, rosemary, and vinegar. Cook 2 minutes.
- Pour hot cranberry sauce over pork and bake, uncovered, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into meat registers 160°, about 20 minutes.
- Let pork rest 10 minutes, then slice and serve with sauce.