Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with IBD/IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrte Diet as described by Elaine Gottschall’s book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/89/
- 1 (3 -4 lb) pork roast or 1 (3 -4 lb) pork loin
- 1 cup ground of finely chopped cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.