Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe is from Woman's Day magazine.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast, well trimmed
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 can apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 2 teaspoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients except pork in crockpot.
- Add pork and spoon some of the cranberry mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Spoon fat off sauce and serve.
I have the same recipe from Mr. Food (TV) and the only difference is my recipe has 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper and 4 medium potatoes. peeled and cut into 1" cubes and then they are placed in the bottom of the crock pot first. Also, my recipe says to cook on low for 5-6 hours.