Recipe by Chica Long
A delicious main dish thats great for holidays, or a scrumptious dinner! My family likes this recipe with a bit less cranberry flavor, therefore, you can reduce cranberries or cranberry sauce.
- 2 lbs pork roast
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar, per cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can cranberries
- 1 (15 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork roast in a pan and cover completely with water and vinegar; boil until thoroughly cooked.
- After cooling, pull pork roast apart in bite-sized chunks.
- Put meat into a baking dish and mix cranberry sauce and whole cranberries inches.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top of mixture and sprinkle with sage and tyme to taste.
- Bake at 325 degrees for glass dish, 350 for metal dish until sauce has thickened.