- 1 -3 lb boneless rolled pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roast in half and place in an slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.