Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I got this from mealsmatter.com. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds wonderful and I will soon.
Make and share this Cranberry Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -3 lb boneless rolled pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cut roast in half and place in an slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
This is a favorite "special" dish. We like to make an extra batch of the "sauce" on the stovetop to serve in the gravy boat.
Picked this recipe for my wife who loves pork and cranberries but has a fussy palate. She ( as well as myself) loved it. It was flavorful and moist. It has already been added to my cookbook and will often see the light of day Thanks Mizoblivious from both myself and my wife.