Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
No short cuts with this recipe. Use real cranberries, cook it slowly, not too long, and enjoy a pork roast like never before! Another recipe online so I have access no matter my location of the month. Enjoy!
- 3 -4 lbs pork roast (boneless or pork loin roast maybe used)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cranberries (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place roast in crockpot or slower cooker.
- Sprinkly with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.