Recipe by DDW
We LOVE cranberries and this is a favorite recipe of ours. The pork is tender and the sauce is so good. I always serve this with mashed potatoes. This comes from a TOH Dec'00 issue.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This is so easy to make and the sauce is delicious. I served it with Recipe #195240 #195240, and it was a good combination. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting DDW!
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch slices (about 1lb)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonstick skillet, cook pork in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- (Don't overcook) Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute onion, garlic and sugar until onion is caramelized and tender.
- Stir in apple juice, cranberry juice, cranberries, mustard, and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 5-6 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- Return pork to pan and heat through.
- Serve pork topped with sauce.