Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very impressive, juicy, glazed pork, very easy to make!
Make and share this Cranberry Pork Medallions recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- In non-stick skillet, cook pork slices in oil for 3 minutes each side.
- Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, saute onion, garlic and sugar until onions are caramelized.
- Stir in apple juice, cranberry juice, cranberries, mustard and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet.
- Heat through.