Recipe by Lorac
A very simple and easy crockpot recipe for pork. Wonderful served with garlic mashed potatoes.
Top Review by Audrey M
This recipe was so easy yet such a keeper. I crockpot five times a week and this was so easy to throw together in the morning. I served it with a side salad and garden rice. I thickened the liquid with flour and water to serve over pork. Wow!!!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling, add pork roast and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until browned (4 to 6 minutes).
- Place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with dried soup mix and cumin, spread cranberry sauce on top of the dry ingredients.
- Cover, cook on Low heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or until roast is fork tender.
- To serve, cut meat into slices, stir mustard into sauce and serve over meat.