Recipe by jmelyn
I can't remember where I got this, but I've been making it for a few years now. A very easy pork chop preparation. One note: the ingredients call for boneless pork chops, but the instructions say to cut the chops toward the bone. I just cut toward where I think the bone might have been. :) I sometimes use dried cranberries instead of fresh (I don't chop them if I do this) and have also used apricot or peach preserves instead of marmalade when that's what I have on hand. Enjoy!
Top Review by cfletcher
I made this last night but really didn't care for it.....I didn't find that the pork was tender enough...and the sauce lacked something. If I make it again, I think I'll add some salsa to kick it up a bit.
- 1⁄3 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped (fresh or frozen thawed)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 boneless pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- Generously grease a square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Mix cranberries, marmalade and cloves in small bowl.
- Make a pocket in each chop by cutting into pork toward the bone (or wherever you think the bone could have been. Hah!) Fill pockets with cranberry mixture.
- Place in pan and spoon 1 tablespoon of honey over each chop.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until chops are no longer pink in center.