1/3 Photos of Cranberry Pork Chops
I recommend making the effort to use cider and stock, rather than juice and broth - it really adds considerable flavor. This is another recipe with a very "fall" feeling - nice and rich, but most of the flavor comes from fruit rather than fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge pork chops in flour and pepper.
- 2Brown in 1/2 of the oil, and remove from heat.
- 3Add the remaining oil and 1 tbs of the leftover dredging flour.
- 4Stir in the cider, stock, sugar, orange zest, and cranberries.
- 5Bring the mixture to a boil, add chops, and reduce to a simmer.
- 6Cover and simmer 5 minutes per side or until chops are done.
- 7Add the scallions and serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 41.6 g