Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very easy recipe that I think is great to serve guests as it has a nice presentation. I serve this with brown and wild rice with chopped nuts.
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh cranberries, washed and picked over
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Dredge chops in flour and shake off excess. Sear chops in skillet and place in a shallow baking dish in a single layer.
- Combine cranberries with remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.