1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
In response to a request for a wheat free, dairy free, and yeast free Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 1/3 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh cranberries or 1 cup frozen cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 1Lightly oil (or spray with a light mist of oil) a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and set aside.
- 2In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, poppy seeds, and baking powder, stir well to combine, and set aside.
- 3In another bowl, place the water and egg replacer, and whisk vigorously for 1 minute or until very frothy (almost like beaten egg whites).
- 4Add the Spectrum Spread and whisk until smooth.
- 5Add the soy milk and vanilla, and whisk well to combine.
- 6Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- 7Add the remaining ingredients and stir until just combined.
- 8Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Place the loaf pan on a rack to cool for 10 minutes, remove the loaf from the pan, and cool completely before slicing or storing.
- 11Store wrapped in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Poppy Seed Bread (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (900 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2030.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1238.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 422.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 160.0 g
- Protein 46.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute