Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe found on bonappetit.com.
Make and share this Cranberry, Pomegranate, and Meyer Lemon Sauce/Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large saucepan. Stir over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until the cranberries begin to burst; stirring often, about every 5 minutes. Cook about 15-20 minutes. If the cranberries are boiling too much, reduce heat.
- Stir in the Meyer lemon zest. Taste test and correct with more pomegranate and/or sugar if needed.
- Transfer to storage container, cover and chill.
- Note: the sauce can be prepared 3 days ahead.
- Tip: I made the sauce four days in advance of Thanksgiving and froze it. I like the flavor best at room temperature.
- Yield is estimated.