Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Biscotti makes an excellent treat with coffee or tea any time of year!
Make and share this Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti - Whole Foods recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one a time, and blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until just blended (do not overbeat).
- Stir in cranberries and pistachios by hand.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Divide dough in half.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough a few times then shape into two long, slightly flattened, logs, about 2 inches wide and 1214 inches long.
- Place both on a non-stick baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until barely golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice logs on the diagonal about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place slices on baking sheet and bake again for 20 minutes, turning halfway through baking, until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
- Will keep for several weeks in an airtight container.
wow these were delish Easy to make Will keep recipe handy Thank you for sharing.