Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Biscotti makes an excellent treat with coffee or tea any time of year!
Make and share this Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti - Whole Foods recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one a time, and blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until just blended (do not overbeat).
- Stir in cranberries and pistachios by hand.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Divide dough in half.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough a few times then shape into two long, slightly flattened, logs, about 2 inches wide and 1214 inches long.
- Place both on a non-stick baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until barely golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice logs on the diagonal about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place slices on baking sheet and bake again for 20 minutes, turning halfway through baking, until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
- Will keep for several weeks in an airtight container.
wow these were delish Easy to make Will keep recipe handy Thank you for sharing.