1 hr 5 mins
Biscotti makes an excellent treat with coffee or tea any time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, one a time, and blend until smooth.
- 3Add vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Mix until just blended (do not overbeat).
- 5Stir in cranberries and pistachios by hand.
- 6Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 7Divide dough in half.
- 8On a lightly floured surface, knead dough a few times then shape into two long, slightly flattened, logs, about 2 inches wide and 1214 inches long.
- 9Place both on a non-stick baking sheet a few inches apart.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes or until barely golden.
- 11Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 12Slice logs on the diagonal about 1/2-inch thick.
- 13Place slices on baking sheet and bake again for 20 minutes, turning halfway through baking, until golden brown.
- 14Let cool.
- 15Makes about 3 dozen.
- 16Will keep for several weeks in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti - Whole Foods
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g