3 hrs 30 mins
Pudding mix and cookie mix are the secrets to an easy twice-baked Italian classic cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted salted pistachio nut, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, pudding mix and flour.
- 3Stir in melted butter and eggs until soft dough forms.
- 4Stir in pistachios and cranberries.
- 5Divide dough in half.
- 6On each of 2 ungreased cookie sheets, shape half of dough into 15x2-inch log.
- 7Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool on cookie sheets 20 minutes.
- 9Reduce oven temperature to 250°F
- 10Place logs on cutting board.
- 11Cut crosswise into 3/4-inch slices.
- 12Place slices cut sides down on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 13Bake 40 minutes, turning once.
- 14Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- 15Cool 10 minutes.
- 16With small, fine strainer, lightly sprinkle powdered sugar over tops of cookies.
- 17Store loosely covered.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Pistachio Biscotti (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix
instant pistachio pudding mix