My very fav biscotti. I have to make it at Christmas for all my co-workers and they start asking for it well in advance!! 2 WW points a cookie but well worth it.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix togeather oil and sugar until well blended. Mix in the extracts then beat in eggs. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder, gradually stir into egg mixture. Mix in cranberries and nuts by hand.
- Divide dough in half. Form 2 logs (12X2) on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper or other non-stick covering. Dough may be sticky, wet hands with water slightly to all easier handling.
- Bake for 35 minutes in teh preheated oven, or until logs are light brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. reduce oven heat to 275.
- Cut logs in the diagonal into 3/4" thick slices. Lay on sides on cookie sheet and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes or until dry. Cool and store in airtight container.