Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe works well for gift baskets or as a little after dinner treat with coffee.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- I have melted in the microwave with excellant results by keeping a close eye on it.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Roast pistachios at 350F for 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Stir cranberries and pistachios into melted chocolate.
- Pour onto foil-lined 10x15" edged cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour, then break into pieces.
What a treat this is! I absolutely love it. I've always wanted to make this recipe, but somehow never got around to it. I received this from chef #946146, my partner in the 2008 Holiday Cookie Swap.
This is yummy and festive; I also liked the color combination for Christmas! Thanks for posting riffraff!