Cook1 hr 30 mins
This recipe works well for gift baskets or as a little after dinner treat with coffee.
Make and share this Cranberry Pistachio Bark recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- I have melted in the microwave with excellant results by keeping a close eye on it.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Roast pistachios at 350F for 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Stir cranberries and pistachios into melted chocolate.
- Pour onto foil-lined 10x15" edged cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour, then break into pieces.