1/1 Photo of Cranberry Pistachio Bark
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe works well for gift baskets or as a little after dinner treat with coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
- 2I have melted in the microwave with excellant results by keeping a close eye on it.
- 3Let cool to room temperature.
- 4Roast pistachios at 350F for 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 5Stir cranberries and pistachios into melted chocolate.
- 6Pour onto foil-lined 10x15" edged cookie sheet.
- 7Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour, then break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pistachio Bark
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2126.3
- Calories from Fat 1212
- Total Fat 134.7 g
- Saturated Fat 63.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 281.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 209.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 187.5 g
- Protein 35.4 g