- 453.59 g cranberries
- 473.18 ml pineapple, chopped
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange, chopped
- 14.79 ml orange peel, silvered
- 14.79 ml Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor combine first 5 ingredients (cranberries - orange peel), process with on/off turns until chopped. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in the Grand Marnier.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Scrape down and beat with a electric mixer. Return to freezer. Repeat twice and then freeze completely.
- Spoon into serving disheds and garnish with orange piece curls if desired.