Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Simply Simpatico cookbook
- 453.59 g cranberries
- 473.18 ml pineapple, chopped
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange, chopped
- 14.79 ml orange peel, silvered
- 14.79 ml Grand Marnier
- In a food processor combine first 5 ingredients (cranberries - orange peel), process with on/off turns until chopped. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in the Grand Marnier.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Scrape down and beat with a electric mixer. Return to freezer. Repeat twice and then freeze completely.
- Spoon into serving disheds and garnish with orange piece curls if desired.
Refreshing!!!! I am using up all my frozen cranberries from last year. I also had fresh pineapple that had to be used tonight! This is a keeper.
There's no alcohol in anything around here unless we have special company, & this recipe was cut in half & made for just the 2 of us! Very nice dessert for this time of year & a great combo of fruit flavors! Will be making this from time to time, especially during the summer next year as I'll have a lot of frozen cranberries on hand! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe tag]