1/1 Photo of Cranberry Pineapple Sorbet
Recipe source: Simply Simpatico cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor combine first 5 ingredients (cranberries - orange peel), process with on/off turns until chopped. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in the Grand Marnier.
- 2Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- 3Scrape down and beat with a electric mixer. Return to freezer. Repeat twice and then freeze completely.
- 4Spoon into serving disheds and garnish with orange piece curls if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pineapple Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: