- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- lettuce leaf
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Break up and stir in cranberry sauce.
- Add pineapple, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- Chill until partially set.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a 11x7 inch dish.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares; serve on a lettuce leaf; top with a dollop of Cool Whip.