Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the December/January 2009 Hallmark Magazine.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 green apple, unpeeled, cored, and finely chopped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add enough water to juice to measure 2 1/2 cups; pour into saucepan. Bring to boil. Pour liquid over gelatin mixes in large bowl.
- Stir 2 minutes, until powder is completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, walnuts, and apple.
- Spoon mixture into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or until firm. Remove liners.
I cut this out of a Dole ad and made it for Thanksgiving. I have to say that next time I will definitely add 1 more box of jello as this was more like a cranberry sauce than a jello salad. Mine took a full 24 hours to completely set up. Thanks for posting!
At first, I thought this was ok. But then I let it sit a couple of hours and WOW! it became addictively good.