1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Pineapple Gelatin Salad
4 hrs 15 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen I made this for thanksgiving and it was scrumptous
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 0.5 (8 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1Spray a 4-cup gelatin mold or a 9-inch square pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 2In a medium glass mixing bowl, combine the raspberry gelatin and unflavored gelatin. Add 1 cup boiling water and stir with a metal spoon continuously for 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup cold water. Add the pineapple and juice, cranberry sauce, and walnuts. Stir with a metal spoon until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- 4Pour the mixture into the prepared mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- 5About 1 hour before serving, invert the mold onto a serving platter and allow to sit at room temperature; the salad will release itself and come clean from the mold.
- 6Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream and walnuts in bowl. Spoon into the center of the mold.
Browse Our Top Time To Make Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Pineapple Gelatin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 13.7 g