Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great after meal dessert. Its easy and not to filling.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (any kind and optional)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix everything together and pour into a 13 x 9 x 5-inch dish.
- Cover with foil and freeze until set.
- Store any leftovers in freezer.
Easy to put together and tastes great. I left out the nuts because DH can't eat them, and froze them in muffin tins so I can just pop the individual servings out and store them in a ziploc bag in the freezer, and take out as many or few as needed. DD1 loves this. I used fatfree sweetened condensed milk and low fat cool whip.
Don't know where I got this one but this is the way I make it with 2 additions (1 cup mini marshmallows and 3 drops of red food coloring. ) Either way, it's a winner!