Recipe by lesliecoy
I had just a little of my Cranberry Orange Relish Cranberry Orange Relish and some pineapple so went looking RecipeZaar for a recipe -special thanks to Sweet & Spicy Chicken Delight for Sweet and Spicy Chicken Delight Recipe and Oil-Free French Dressing for the Oil-Free French Dressing - I had to sort of combine all the recipes and figure it out - will post how it turns out!But for now I need the nutrition breakdown! Post Dinner Note:This turned out REALLY GOOD! Husband said he wanted it again!
- 1 (40 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 to 8 breasts)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 5 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 10 ounces fresh pineapple, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, splenda, water and salt and pepper in a ziplock bag, mix well.
- Add to the bag the brown sugar, pineapple, cranberry sauce and onion soup mix.
- Add chicken breasts to bag and shake until all pieces are covered with sauce.
- Empty bag into a 9 x 12 casserole, cover and place in 350 degree oven. Cook covered for 25 minutes, then uncover and cook until done and juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the casserole when they are done and place on serving platter, cover with foil to keep warm.
- In a small saucepan,reduce the juices.
- Pour reduced juices over the meat, and serve with oriental style rice and vegetables.