Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
It's moist and slightly sweet/tart. Grandma was an awesome baker.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
- Add vanilla, cranberries, pineapple, eggs, and salad oil.
- Mix well.
- Do not beat.
- Pour mixture into a greased 10 inch tube pan (or 10 cup bundt pan).
- Bake 1 hour or until done.
- Cool and slice.
Absolutely fantastic! Loved how the pinepple made the texture of the cake sooooo moist. Thanks for sharing your Grandma"s recipe.