Recipe by smelly0610
Great for the holidays or any time of year. Add a graham cracker crust if you want the traditional pie look.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesjello red gelatin, anything red
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cranberries according to package instructions and set aside to cool.
- Cook jello according to package instructions and place in pie pan
- cool until "skin" forms but not set.
- add cranberry mixture and fold in cranberries.
- Cool until set and enjoy(maybe with a little whipped cream).