- 24 prepared tart shells (store bought or homemade prepared)
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml corn syrup
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml fresh cranberries or 177.44 ml dried cranberries
- 177.44 ml coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs lightly in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, syrup, melted butter and vanilla, mixing until blended.
- Sprinkle cranberries and pecans in tart shells, dividing evenly.
- Pour filling on top, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- Ideal for freezing.