1/3 Photos of Cranberry Pecan Tarts
Its different and its good. It came from a RobinHood booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Beat eggs lightly in mixing bowl.
- 3Add sugar, syrup, melted butter and vanilla, mixing until blended.
- 4Sprinkle cranberries and pecans in tart shells, dividing evenly.
- 5Pour filling on top, filling two-thirds full.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- 7Ideal for freezing.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pecan Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 15.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared tart shells