- 24 prepared tart shells (store bought or homemade prepared)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cranberries or 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs lightly in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, syrup, melted butter and vanilla, mixing until blended.
- Sprinkle cranberries and pecans in tart shells, dividing evenly.
- Pour filling on top, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- Ideal for freezing.