Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Its different and its good. It came from a RobinHood booklet.
- 24 prepared tart shells (store bought or homemade prepared)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cranberries or 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs lightly in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, syrup, melted butter and vanilla, mixing until blended.
- Sprinkle cranberries and pecans in tart shells, dividing evenly.
- Pour filling on top, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or just until set and golden.
- Ideal for freezing.
I love these tarts.<br/>I use 1 cup maple syrup instead of the corn syrup and sugar and I use 1 cup fresh cranberries and 1 cup pecan halves.
Awesome tarts I love cranberries. These tarts were not overly sweet which I liked. I made mini tarts and got 48 tarts I used a little bit more cranberries (1 1/4 cup) I used a squeeze bottle to put the filling in and worked great, mine baked up in exactly 20 minutes. This is going to be a excellent addition to our holiday goodie tray. Thanks so much for posting this one.
These tarts were very good and very easy to make. I decided to make them in my mini muffin tins which worked out really well. I poured the filling in right to the top. Made for PAC Fall 2007.