- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, slightly softened
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml flour
Tart filling Ingredients
- 473.18 ml pecans
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 158.51 ml light corn syrup
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 9.85 ml orange rind, grated
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine sugar and butter in mixing bowl. Mix until fluffy.
- Add egg and flour to sugar/butter mixture. Combine well.
- Press into 11-12 inch tart pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Toast pecans at 350°F for about 20 minutes shaking half way through.
- Mix together all filling ingredients except pecans and cranberries in large mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour into tart crust and bake for 40-45 minutes.