Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Great variation on pecan pie. I believe I got the recipe from Sunset magazine.
Make and share this Cranberry Pecan Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine sugar and butter in mixing bowl. Mix until fluffy.
- Add egg and flour to sugar/butter mixture. Combine well.
- Press into 11-12 inch tart pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Toast pecans at 350°F for about 20 minutes shaking half way through.
- Mix together all filling ingredients except pecans and cranberries in large mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour into tart crust and bake for 40-45 minutes.