1 hr 5 mins
Amy Martin KV's Note:
I found this recipe in Every Day With Rachael Ray, and made several modifications.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dried cranberries (5oz)
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic (Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic)
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) box turkey stuffing mix
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1Preheat oven to 350°G.
- 2Pour two cups boiling water over cranberries and let soak for 30 minutes. Do not drain.
- 3Saute the onion and celery until soft. Add the Garlic Garlic during the last few minutes of cooking.
- 4Combine the stuffing mixes, pecans, onions, beaten eggs, broth, and cranberries (with liquid).
- 5Bake, covered, for about 45 minutes. Remove the cover for the last 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Pecan Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 864.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g