- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) package cranberry quick bread mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 30 -36 pecan halves
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 -4 teaspoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine bread mix, butter, egg and orange juice. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten each cookie with the bottom of a glass, coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press a pecan half into each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool one minute, then remove to wire racks.
- Whisk glaze ingredients in a small bowl; drizzle over cookies.