Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
From Simple & Delicious, Nov/Dec 2006
Make and share this Cranberry Pecan Sandies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine bread mix, butter, egg and orange juice. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten each cookie with the bottom of a glass, coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press a pecan half into each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool one minute, then remove to wire racks.
- Whisk glaze ingredients in a small bowl; drizzle over cookies.