Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After having something similar in a restaurant, I just had to start making these at home. Now I'm addicted! When they are in season, I substitute fresh blueberries and/or strawberries for the dried cranberries. Also delicious!
- 236.59-473.18 ml salad greens
- 29.58 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 29.58 ml dried cranberries
- 29.58 ml chopped pecans
- olive oil and vinegar dressing (I use recipe #106114) or raspberry vinaigrette dressing (I use My Favorite Oil and Vinegar Dressing)
- Place salad greens in a bowl.
- Top with cheese, cranberries and pecans.
- Use as much dressing as you prefer, but I like to go light on the dressing.
Marg, what a nice combination of ingredients to make one delicious salad!! The ingredients I used to make the vinaigrette dressing, that I served with the salad were... 1 to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 10 tablespoons (2/3 cup) raspberry vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, plus 1/4 teaspoon each, black pepper and dried oregano. The vinaigrette dressing came from Juenessa, but I modified the ingredients somewhat. The next time I make this salad, I'm going to make it substituting fresh blueberries for the dried cranberries. I bet that would taste good with the Feta cheese and whole pecans. By the way... when making this salad, the salad greens I used were... a bag mixed with Iceberg lettuce, Romaine lettuce, carrots, and red cabbage. Marg, thank you for posting this recipe, as it was quite delish!!
My DH says this is his idea of the "perfect salad", and I more than agree. One of the best salads I have had. I made an orange juice dressing with oil, sugar and a little cinnamon. Very tasty! Thanks for sharing!
Sensational combination! I made this using Orange Raspberry Salad Dressing for a scrumptious luncheon salad! Thank you so much, Marg!