1/1 Photo of Cranberry Pecan Salad
Marc Austin's Note:
A sweet but zesty salad with a unique twist of carmelized pecans. Try serving for brunch along with "Baked French Toast" and "Bacon and Onion Quiche"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by carmelizing pecans.
- 2Melt butter in pan.
- 3Add brown sugar and stir unti mixture bubbles and doesn't appear to greasy or too dry.
- 4Add pecans, stir and cook until well coated.
- 5Place on cookie sheet to dry and cool.
- 6Prepare the salad dressing.
- 7Mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- 8Add jam, orange juice and ginger.
- 9Put greens, cranberries, cheese and carmelized pecans in a salad bowl.
- 10Toss with salad dressing and serve immediately.
- 11Try serving for brunch along with"Baked French Toast" and"Bacon and Onion Quiche".
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pecan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.5
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 201.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: